Bliss Farm History
Bliss Farm was built by Charles Robinson in 1783. The Farm was in the Robinson family for many years, passed down through many generations.
The property was eventually bought by Richard and Patricia Bliss in 1963. Richard started his own business here, Little Town Workshop, where he worked as a mechanic, specializing in Volkswagen repair.
They raised their family of seven here, five girls and two boys. Over the years they did a lot of renovation and restoration with their children.
The farm is now owned by Shawn Bliss who continues to work towards completing the restoration of the family farm.
The farm sits on over 50 acres and includes a Dairy barn (now the Event barn), Horse barn, Apple barn, Milk house, Gazebo and 20 acre field.